Monday, March 21, 2016

My First Teachers Pay Teachers Products

Here in Ohio we are busy starting our fourth quarter and entering the home stretch of this school year.

I have posted my first three TPT products and I am super excited. I have several more products that I am finishing up and will hopefully be ready to post soon.

The first product I posted was a free product and is my Daily 5 clip chart. I printed these cards out and attached them to ribbon to hang in the classroom. Each day the students moved their clothespins to the center they were at. This made it easy for me to know who was where and see who was on task if necessary. My students loved moving their clothespins each day to know which center they would be at.


The second and third product were my classroom jobs chart and shape cards. I will write a separate post about classroom jobs very soon because I think it deserves a post on its own. Classroom jobs are a very important part of my classroom and my students love them. I used this clip chart to show which students have which jobs each week. My students pick or change jobs every Monday. I plan to use the shape cards to display in my classroom for quick reference. I will be adding 3-D shapes very soon, so be on the lookout for that update. 


And... a sneak peak at my next product. I will hopefully be posting this resource very soon as well. These schedule cards can be tailored to fit your classroom schedule. They are perfect for laminating and using over and over again each year or if your schedule changes throughout the year. 




Just a few of the cards included.  

These resources can be found in my TPT store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment